Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Professional Development

Hello, all--hope this finds you well!

Looks like I'll have the chance to put my Summer Institute to good use soon. My building's professional development team has asked me to present at our next school improvement day in early October, and I'm planning to use the Image Grammar presentation. It'll be the first time I will have had the opportunity to do something like this in the district, and I'm looking forward to it.

Hope everyone had a wonderful three-day weekend. I had a chance to go sailing, and we enjoyed some great breezes between rain showers. Sailing is always good!

Take care,

Warren

1 comment:

  1. That is great news Warren. You will be excellent. Yes, I had a nice week-end and am enjoying the cooler weather.

    ReplyDelete