Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Would love to hear from you all via e-mail

Fellows, my new e-mail address at Ferndale is: tlucas@windwardhigh.org

I would love to hear from you outside of the blog, as it appears that there is not much blogging going on.

Smooth sailing so far here at Windward High School (Ferndale S.D.'s "magnet" school).

Went to Port Townsend Saturday (Sept. 12) to a wooden boat show. Warren, you would have loved it. I'm still thinking about buying a boat, but leaning towards one I can move on a trailer--one I can sail on Lake Samish and the Sound without a lot of trouble.

Gloria and Mercedes, Ola!

Glad to hear that many of you are applying what you learned immediately.

Hope all is well with each of you. What a summer we had!

Timothy

1 comment:

  1. It is so exciting to hear about the "smooth sailing". I look forward to keeping in touch.

    ReplyDelete